Easy Middle Eastern Meals
By Saad Fayed
- Simple Middle Eastern Appetizers
- Salads Made Easy
- Desserts Done with Ease
- Side Dishes in Half the Time
- Just Grill It
Simple Middle Eastern Appetizers
The mezze part of Middle Eastern meal is comparable to an appetizer in western food culture. In the Middle East, however, the mezze can consist of many different small dishes served individually on small plates. Celebrations and get together menus often offer dozens of appetizers to choose from.
- Hummus 101: Everything You Wanted to Know About Hummus with Recipes
- 8 Delicious Appetizers Made with Hummus
- Pita Chips
Salads Made Easy
A salad adds color and flavor to a meal. In fact, some salads can be a meal by itself!
- Middle Eastern Green Salad
- Salad-e Shirazi (Persian Cucumber and Tomato Salad)
- Cucumber Laban Salad
Desserts Done with Ease
A meal is not complete without a delicious dessert to top it off! Tasty desserts do not have to be difficult. Try these super simple desserts to complete your next meal.
Side Dishes in Half the Time
Explore how easy cooking can be with these simple side dishes.
- Couscous 101: How to Make Coussous and Couscous Recipes
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Mint
- Green Beans with Pine Nuts
- Middle Eastern Potato Salad
Just Grill It
Grilling has to be the most simple method of cooking and leaves little for clean up. Now that's my kind of cooking! The most elaborate of meals are simplified by grilling them.