Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 15-19 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
While oven is preheating, mash chickpeas with mortar and pestle or in food processor. Add onions and garlic and blend.
Add remaining ingredients to make a thick paste-like consistency.
Shape into ping pong size balls and place in preheated baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.