Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 large yellow onion, grated
- saffron (about 10 strands)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Preheat grill to medium high or oven to 350 degrees (F). Place chicken cubes on skewers and cook until chicken reaches at least 165(F), about 15-20 minutes on the grill or 20-30 minutes in the oven.
Serve joojeh kebabs over a bed or basmati rice with grilled vegetables.