- 2 ½ cups white beans, drained and rinsed, or soaked if using dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Reviews for this section have been closed.
My wife does not particularly care for chick peas (for various reasons), but she loves hummus. We were excited to find this recipe and we were not disappointed! We will generally make this when we are expecting company and want to provide a snack. Our guests always have a positive comment for this recipe. Try it if you want a new variation to your hummus recipe.
44 out of 44 people found this helpful.